Thursday, June 24, 2010

Simply Cute - And they are!!

Simply Cute has just sent us the cutest wall letters!! The are adorable!! We have two little ones that help us a lot with our reviews and they were ecstatic to see these - so were their moms. They have pre-drilled slots in the back to hang easily, secure decals and heavy duty material. The moms were really impressed with them, surprised they were handmade.

9" wall letter decorated in red, white, and black stripes with a Lady Bug crawling up the top. Very cute and Perfect for any ladybug decor!

9" wooden letter wall hanging with light blue and chocolate brown polka dots and a little brown puppy to complete it.



Would you like to Win a choice of the small letter wall hanging or small piggy bank... Then enter the contest below!!

Required 1st Entry: Go to Simply Cute and tell me what you like in their boutique! Come back and post below (don't forget your email address!)

Optional Additional Entries:(Once you've done the required entry, you may do as many of these additional entries as you'd like!) Leave separate comments for each entry.


1 Entry - Like Simply Cute's Facebook page and post that you did

1 Entry - Post this Contest on your Blog - leave a link to your blog

1 Entry - Post this Contest on Twitter - leave a link to your twitter

1 Entry - Follow me on here and let me know that you did :)

Contest Ends July 3rd - DONT forget your EMAIL!!

For those moms eager to order - if you spend $20 or more they can get $5 off with coupon SJXQY1270669

12 comments:

Stella Hineline said...

My name is Stella Hineline, I really like that you can purchase different lines from their site, I love being able to buy cheaper name brand clothing online instead of going out to stores! And I LOVE the wall letters, they are super cute! :)

My email is stella_kiser@yahoo.com

Stella Hineline said...

I also liked them on their facebook fan page! Thanks :)

stella_kiser@yahoo.com

Nicole M. said...

I loved their site. Lots of very, very cute items!!

Nicole M. said...

Sorry and my email is scottandnicolemeyer@yahoo.com

Nicole M. said...

I also "liked" their facebook page AND became a follower of you.

scottandnicolemeyer@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I just "liked" Simple Cute and became a fan of them on facebook!!! Yeah!

L. Angelly
go_purdue@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love all the little girl's hair bows ~ they are different in style from most that I've seen recently... AND, I am in LOVE with the large sized "Sugar Plum Piggy Bank"! So cute and perfect to match with almost any little girl's room decor! I especially like the curly-Q tail at the back. Thank you!!

go_purdue@hotmail.com

Mackinac-opoly said...

I like the Sugar Plum design for the letters. Thank you so much!

Beth
reapingjoyATyahooDOTcom

Anonymous said...

Simply Cute is a neat site! I like the small letter wall hanging the best out of the boutique items. Great giveaway!

Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I like Simply Cute on facebook!

Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I follow you and enjoy the information emails!

Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I like all the clothes you have for sale and the prices are great!!
darcy_mackinnon@yahoo.com


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.