Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sucked into a new book lol

So I went to the book store with Amber - which is never a good idea to do lol since we can spend hundreds in a sec on books lol. But we picked up a couple that had come out and I grabbed a new one. I knew I shouldn't have but I just loved the enticement of a new book series and the description was cool.

It's called Need by Carrie Jones. I gotta say I liked the cover art too. It's almost a twist on the Twilight series. But this one involves Pixies... which are not as nice as some of use like to think. I've read pixie books before, some nice, some not ... but this one describes them completely evil. I'm already half way through the first book and I LIKE it not in love though. I heard the next two books get even better - so I hope so :) But hey I like adventures and new things so I thought I'd try the series out :)


Need -

Zara collects phobias the way other high school girls collect lipsticks. Little wonder, since life’s been pretty rough so far. Her father left, her stepfather just died, and her mother’s pretty much checked out. Now Zara’s living with her grandmother in sleepy, cold Maine so that she stays “safe.” Zara doesn’t think she’s in danger; she thinks her mother can’t deal.

Wrong. Turns out that guy she sees everywhere, the one leaving trails of gold glitter, isn’t a figment of her imagination. He’s a pixie—and not the cute, lovable kind with wings. He’s the kind who has dreadful, uncontrollable needs. And he’s trailing Zara.

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.