Thursday, January 27, 2011

A week after Soap.com

Can you be in love with a website?? Seriously this is as bad as Gymboree but its saving me money LOL


use code ASER4231
Home Essentials
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.comBuy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.



I found Soap.com through a friend. I ordered my first stuff and fell in love. They reshipped damaged items with no hesitation and they even accept manufaturer coupons by mailing them in (they send you coupon envelopes with your first order) I mean they are helping you save money in so many ways. And yes each time someones uses my code I get credits to get more stuff. Who doesn't love that!!

**I had to add this in - its important to some of the ladies :) - shipping - they bag all the spillable containers - my mouse and hairspray, my dish detergent all came in separate huge baggies inside the box and my Tide had a big tape wrapped around the lid to keep it from separating - it didn't leave any sticky after I removed it either.**

So what have I ordered latley...

* Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner-13.5 oz
TOTAL - $3.69

* Aussie Aussome Volume Styling Mousse-6 oz
TOTAL - $0.00

---------------------

* 2 - Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi Purpose Disinfecting Solution
TOTAL -  $24.90

---------------------

* 6 Ziploc Freezer Bag Value Pack, Gallon Size
TOTAL -  $9.57

* CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeliner
TOTAL - $3.99

 Crest Crest Pro-Health For Me Fluoride Anticavity, Minty Breeze

TOTAL -  $2.70

* Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser
TOTAL -  $0.19

* 2 Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo-33.9 oz.
TOTAL -  $16.78

---------------------
* Kotex Long Super Maxi Pads 2 * original $3.71
USE CODE KotexJanuarySale
TOTAL - $4.18

* Listerine Antiseptic Gentle Rinse, Fresh Burst * original $5.15

TOTAL - $3.53

* Q-Tips Cotton Swabs * original $5.49

TOTAL - $4.67

* Tide ColdWater HE Liquid Detergent with Actilift, Fresh * original $12.99

TOTAL - $10.19

* Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant, Fresh * original $2.45

TOTAL $1.23

* Swiffer Dusters Refill, Unscented * original $12.39

TOTAL $10.11

* Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent * original $4.89

TOTAL $3.94


Yeah I think that's a total of 4 times in the last week and it all arrived next day in a nicely packed box. It beats traveling out in sleet/snow and in -12 degree weather to get the supplies too. I've even set up an account for my mother in law to get things sent to her - she's 74 and I don't need to worry about her hurting herself to get detergent. I've saved tons - each day they have a sale on their facebook page telling us what its is half off or discounted. I missed the hefty sale dang it lol


*UPDATE - ok I just placed my 5th order for Glad products - I got half off the pans I've been wanting. Amber wants to cook special things and these will be great for her to do it in! Use code FBGLAD to get it half off...up to $10 off so use it til it busts lol


* 2 Glad SimplyCooking OvenWare 9x12 Pans & Lids-2ct
o $6.18

* 2 Glad SimplyCooking OvenWare 8x8 Pans & Lids-3ct
o $6.18

* Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caps
o $2.89




TIP - I do the special orders - half off Glad, Opti Free and such. Then I place a SEPARATE order for the rest of my goodies. All at no tax, no shipping and this way I can use codes and ecoupons :) Remember to check the ecoupons box when you see it before adding it into the cart too.
use code ASER4231 to get 15% off your first order :)


**I also use paypal to pay for my items :) - nice added bonus that they accept it*

My review is four thumbs up (I borrowed my husbands since he's loving it too).

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.