Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Hello My Name is Hope" campaign

 "Hello My Name is Hope" campaign! To raise even more funding for breast cancer research, Quill.com is doubling the donation amount for every Hope sticker created. From now until 10/31, Quill.com will give $2 for every sticker made on our Facebook page to City of Hope, up to $20,000.

October is a huge month for my family - we have weddings, doctors/dentist appts, choir concert, halloween dance, halloween parties, and of course halloween... but in between it all October is Breast Cancer Awareness month - having several woman in my family SURVIVE breast cancer and still taking each day as it comes, it hits home hard. I've even started going in early for mammograms at the age of 34 to make sure I catch it early, if its there. It helps when your husband works on the mammo machines and is eager to go with to see the machine 'operate' for the first time LMAO... gotta laugh or each day isn't worth living :)

So I'd love to share with you the "Hello My Name is Hope" campaign  ...
As most of us know all too well, there are lots of fun things to do on Facebook! From Farmville to catching up with old friends, it's easy to get caught up in a virtual frenzy. However, whenever we learn of a Facebook app that lets us inspire others and contribute to a worthy cause, we can't help but spread the word far and wide!

That's why we're so excited to tell you about the "Hello My Name is Hope" campaign, presented by Quill.com, a leading business-to-business online and direct marketer of office products. To boost breast cancer awareness, Quill.com is inviting all Facebook users to post and personalize virtual "Hello My Name is Hope" stickers on their profiles to honor both survivors and victims of the disease. The familiar "Hello My Name Is" stickers take on new meaning with personalized messages of hope and support shared across the Facebook community.

quill hope sticker
Throughout October, every sticker created will be displayed in a community gallery on the Quill.com Facebook page, creating a virtual wall of breast cancer messages and images.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.