Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 2 of 1st IVF Cycle

I thougt that by not writing last month and trying to keep my mind on other things that I would have a better chance or be able to get the month by without incident. Not. After ovulation my boobs didn't hurt, unlike the other cycles where they were unbearable to even look at lol. Then I was 3 days late and of course more than hopeful. But in the end I cried like a baby for a few hrs and faced the monthly monster when it arrived.

This month we are going straight to IVF. A little risky in my opinion and a bit more successful but I don't have much longer to try before they do another DNC and want to do a hysterectomy.

Now I'm starting BC... why? so that my body is on the hospitals schedule and not the other way around. They want me to take them through the week of the 15th where I'll start injections and finish off the last week of BC. This way they can time ovulation better and be able to pinpoint retrieval.

I plan to keep you updated :)

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.