Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins, Facepaint and Invites for the Spookfest...

Sunday we drove to Kenosha Wisconsin to see my MIL and hang out - it was supposed to be Halloween day out there (the Sunday before Halloween - from 3-6 - been that way for YEARS) NOPE NOT THIS YEAR! It has to fall on Halloween lol ... Amber was upset but we made it up by going to Smith Pumpkin Farm out there and getting her face painted, some nice hot apple cider, walking around picking up small mini pumpkins and Grandma spoiling her rotten with a candy covered apple that has sprinkles... ohh I can't wait to be asked to cut that up and have her eat it - can we say sugar high??

It was fun, nice to get out and it was really a nice day weather wise, so it all worked out. Some pictures

Click here to view these pictures larger



But in all the excitement I FORGOT to make her invitations for the party Saturday... I had to quickly make invites this morning - found a neat template online Click HERE

Then I whipped out the cardstock, some old ribbon, my glue gun and poof! I've got an invite that's not horrible lol Let me tell ya, I had 2 hrs and a kid calling from school asking if there were done yet and could I add pjs to the list since its pjs day and we didn't know. Ughh... Its definitely Monday!!

Closed and Open



Close Up on the inside

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.