Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BZzzzz... Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara



I was sent a Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara in very black. I have a preference for mascara and some things that I need it to do for me before I can fall in love. Mac mascara has been the only one to do it ... so far!


Pet peeves...

  • I wear contacts and I HATE when I'm driving to have a heavy mascara'd eyelash to fall into my eye while driving. I literally have to pull over to get it out.
  • I don't like going out in the heat wave, humid summer days and have raccoon eyes
  • I really don't prefer to take 20 mins applying mascara to get thick long lashes. Three times through should be enough, with one touch up later in the evening.
  • No flakes... is supposed to stay on my eyelash not my cheeks.

So now that I'm sure you share my pet peeves... lets explore how Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara worked out...

It didn't smear while we went out today in humid hot weather - PLUS

It took me 5 or 6 brush throughs to get it thick enough and long enough - I did wait to go back and forth between eyes - could be that its new to me. OK

NO FLAKES!! PLUS

Even thought I wasn't driving today I did have my contacts in and I didn't have to worry about any eyelashes falling. They didn't falter one bit! PLUS

It's 8pm - 8 hrs of wearing it and its not smudge a bit - still perfect - even did some exercise with it on and its good to go.

Overall I think its a great product. I do have to admit I love the very black color - I might have to switch off between covergirl and mac mascara's lol

CONTEST...
What are your mascara pet peeves? Have any nightmares or disappointments you want to share... post them below and a winner will receive a coupon for $ off any covergirl product

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.