Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 23 of Cycle 1

Well we got the day 21 test back and its low BUT the good news is that we had an ultrasound done thanks to the kidney stones and my gf who is an ultrasound tech read it and saw the good egg (there was a bad one too) and said I hadn't ovulated before Sunday and that is the reason the test is soo low. It was 1.16 and it should be above 5. So I'm retaking the test on Tuesday the 21st - will be cycle day 26. Seems to make sense to me and the nurse. She wants to see the ultrasound too so I have to send it to them. Still dealing with a slight cold I think, runny nose, bloody nose. Cramping and sore boobs still.

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.