Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm in love with Willow Tree...

I collect Fairies, Cherished Teddies, home decor lol but I'm in LOVE with Willow Tree...

I just got the Nativity Set and Stars today, I went to the site to see more and found that you could keep track of what you have online... had a ball looking through and seeing which ones I have and which ones I WANT...

Need List:
Irish Charm - the cutest red head Irish dancer
Generations - my mom has quilted several blankets for Amber over the years
The rest of the nativity set lol

Irish Charm

Irish Charm

Generations

Generations




What I already have and just LOVE:

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.