Thursday, December 9, 2010

Penelope Peapod PaperDolls Review




Penelope Peapod- this one is in the paperdolls pattern, there are several to choose from. I LOVE them. They remind me when I was little had we had a little basket that turned into a purse. I just got my hands on one to review. Very sturdy, soft cloth - the doll is too cute, with a soft squishy bean body. Just large enough for a 3yrs old hand to hold and be able to carry around. I hate when its an overwhelming size and they have to struggle to balance it. Not in this case - the basket is a decent size too - just perfect. I would say up to age 8yrs for this too. The basket itself has two pockets inside and a hood that pops up that goes away when in purse form so it doesn't bother it. They've thought of everything with this, I highly recommend it!


Penelope Peapod is a one-of-a kind, carry along toy that combines fun, fantasy, and fashion. In one quick maneuver even the smallest hands transforms the stylish handbag into a bassinet.

Penelope is ready to play in an outfit made of the same beautiful fabric as her handbag/bassinet.

Each peapod includes the wicker basket with interior side pockets and drawstring closure and a 6" doll.
  • Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Medal Award Winner
  • For ages 3 years and older
 Note: was sent the item to review for free, all opinions are that of my own.

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.