Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amy's Uppercase Living News!
Decorative Vinyl for your Home, Office or Wedding

Amy Serpe ~ Uppercase Living Director
my phone: 815-248-2534
my cell phone: 815-218-3708


Welcoming the warm weather and spreading the summer fun - I have
the best special for you!!

At the end of June I become eligible to earn a Caribbean Cruise or
Gift Cards to Target, depending on my sales. It's a great incentive for
us demonstrators! I would love to reach it and to do so I need to reach
$9,000 in sales by June 30th. It's a lot but I KNOW I can accomplish
it!!

I'd love to have you help me reach this awesome goal and by doing so
give you a great incentive too!!

This month only I am willing to give an extra 15% off all orders ON
TOP of our Summer Splash Program. Yes you read that right - save
even more during June!!

Our customer specials you earn free can be found here
To Order: Email me at aserpe@mchsi.com and list what items you'd
like to receive. Remember to include your shipping/billing address
too! I will email you or call you back with your total. You can pay with
a check, credit card OR paypal.com - just let me know what you prefer.

Find $40 worth, Save an instant $5 and another $5.25 - spending

only $29.75!!

Find $60 worth, Save an instant $10 and another $7.50 - spending
only $42.50
and 1 customer specials FREE!!

Find $80 worth, Save an instant $15 and another $9.75 - spending
only $55.25
and 2 customer specials FREE!!

Find $100 worth, Save an instant $20 and another $12.00 - spending
only $68.00 and 3 customer specials FREE!! (that's almost half off the
total value of $126.85)


Find $200 worth, Save an instant $20 and another $27.00 - spending
only $153
and 3 customer specials FREE!! RECEIVE another $20 free, 1
half off item and FREE shipping!!
(that's almost half off the
total value of $294.75)


Offer Expires: June 30th, 2009
(Shipping and taxes not included in price)
Join My Team Today!
Our Starter Kits have been permanently lowered! For as little as $99
you can be on your way to earning some extra cash! See the details of
our two Starter Kit options online HERE and let me know if you have
any questions! I would love to have more demonstrators sharing
Uppercase Living with their friends and family. The product sells itself
- such a fun and easy 'job'!!!


SUMMER SPLASH SPECIAL!!

  • Essentials Kit ($99): Now $50 in Living Rewards Product Credits
  • --was $25
  • Essentials Plus Kit ($199): Now $150 in Living Rewards Product Credits
  • --was $100
  • Uppercase Living Ideas:
    Visit Walmart Photos and take a peek by theme on what
    you could create!
    Room Code: photothemes
    Thank you for being such a great customer and for your interest in
    Uppercase Living!! Please let me know if you have any questions or
    need help ordering!!


    Blessings,
    Amy Serpe
    Uppercase Living Director
    my phone: 815-248-2534
    my cell phone: 815-218-3708

    0 comments:


    Blog Credit:
    Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.