Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gaming for Charity!

(From my husband Mike)
I wanted to let all of you know that on October 17th, I will break out my mad gaming skillz and play video games for 24 hours. Now I know you're all thinking, DORK! But this is for a good cause. It's to help kids with cancer and cancer research for children. You're now asking yourselves, how will you gaming help kids with cancer? The answer, I'm looking for people to sponsor me for each hour of gaming that I do. It can be as little as $1 per hour of gaming that I do to whatever you want per hour to donate. I'm shooting for the big 24 hours and trying to raise $500 total for this charity. Your donations are even tax deductible! Please click on the following link, http://waystogive.texaschildrens.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=210&frsid=2094 and it will give you a place to donate along with all the information you need for your tax deduction!

Thanks and have a great day!
Mike

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.