Alright Ladies - this what you've been waiting for... I'm having a contest, For each person who orders $50 or more, they will get 2 entry - Each person who orders $100 or more get 4 entries - Each person who emails me to do a $200 order (get $20 free and free shipping!!) get 6 entries. Anyone that shares a MyDesign Suite that they have purchase (from today forwards) gets 1 entry... YOUR PRIZE ANY ACCESSORY!!!
It will go from TODAY til August 15th. I can't wait to see your ideas!!!
Our new catalog is online at http://amy.uppercaseliving.net
14 New Accessories
- Mini Punched Metal Tile ($9.95; item #300142 [Crème]; item #300160 [Artichoke])
- Clear Acrylic Block ($11.95; item #300130)
- Glass Charger with Easel ($14.95; item #300159)
- Pre-drilled MDF Board ($15.95; item #300132) with Metal Hooks ($6.95; item #300133), Vintage Knobs ($11.95; item #300136), Round Knobs ($6.95; item #300135), and Bulldog Clips ($6.95; item #300134)
- Glass Coasters (set of four: $9.95; item #300131)
- Vinyl Effects ($5.95; item #300155): a clear liquid that gives a raised, glossy appearance to any vinyl
- A new line of craft paint ($2.45; item # varies upon color) in 12 colors that coordinates perfectly with our vinyl
6 Exclusive New Colors
Lemon Chiffon (#9022), Fairytale Pink (#9044), Varsity Blue (#9059), Robin’s Egg (#9058), Herb Garden (#9064), and Hot Cocoa (#9084)
Chalk Wall Kits are Back!!
- Rectangle Panel ($14.95; item #80006)
- Flower Confetti Theme Pack ($29.95; item #80003)
- Tags & Tidbits Theme Pack ($29.95; item #80004)
- Stars & Dots Theme Pack ($29.95; item #80005)
- Doodle Board Kit ($24.95; item #80000)
- Weekly Calendar Kit ($24.95; item #80001)< Home Organization Kit ($24.95; item #80002)
We are now offering two vinyl clock designs—Contemporary ($39.95; item #16511) and Traditional ($39.95; item #16510)
AND OUR NEW MYDESIGN SUITE!!
My halloween design I created with MyDesign Suite
- I picked my surface - choose from blank or a product we offer.
- Then I choose my graphic (the spooky tree) and pulled down the part 1 (chose color) and then added it.
- I then added a custom design - typed it in and then was able to change the font, color and size.
- I added more embellishments by searching (on the bottom) for vampire bats.
- So EASY! I then saved it and purchased it - you can do the same right online!! Go to http://amy.uppercaseliving.net
Have fun Browsing the site!!!