Friday, May 7, 2010

HereComesTheStork - Learn to Sell!

Here Comes the Stork is a wonderful place and its under new management and transforming and growing!!

HCTS is a place to make friends, expand your business, find support to boost your business - You can learn tricks and new techniques to sell on ebay,etsy and more!

Be a Sahm with an INCOME!!

What's Inside the Site?

Answers to some of the most "secret" questions asked such as:

  • Where do you buy your merchandise from?
  • How do you get such low-cost inventory?
  • How much money can I make in a month?
  • When is the best time to start selling summer, fall, winter, spring items?
  • What price should I start my item at?
  • What direct sales businesses have the most profit?
  • How do you become a merchant on Amazon?
  • How much time do others spend working?
  • What items make the most money?
  • Should I charge a flat ship fee or actual ship fee?
  • How should I package items?
  • What shipping source should I use?
  • How can I profit from selling toys?
  • What is the best way to photograph items?
  • How can I earn top-dollar for each and every item?
  • Where else can I sell besides Ebay?
  • How do I start my own website?
  • How can I expand my business?

  • AND MANY, MANY MORE!!



  • They are having a huge sale on their membership... Check it out!! They are having a lifetime membership for $129 - that's a huge savings from the yearly plan!!



    I really love it there - Over the years I sold on ebay I made a bit of money to help with getting Ambers next seasons clothes, extras for her, school, xmas... It was really worth the time to go on, bond with the other members and share ideas and learn from the members.
    I hope you really like HereComestheStork!!

    Here Comes The Stork-Your Guide to Selling Online!

    0 comments:


    Blog Credit:
    Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.