Saturday, May 1, 2010

M&M Pretzels Review

(I'm so not ready for this - says Orange)

Ok - cute packaging! This was the sample package they sent out... soo Amber and I tried them. Mike doesn't care for pretzels, so he was out of the running lol. Amber devoured them of course.



They disappeared so fast and I was not about to take a picture of half of an eaten one lol - just imagine a hard pretzel with chocolate around it.

My thoughts... well the first one was odd, more the unexpected crunch and feel of the pretzel lol... second, not bad... third was really getting the salty sweetness. If you love pretzels, go for it! But I personally will stick to my peanut M&M's ;) But I can't wait to try the coconut ones!

Go to http://www.facebook.com/mms to check them out :)

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.