Friday, June 25, 2010

göt2b® smooth operator


Thanks to BzzAgent, I was sent several samples of göt2b® smooth operator. Its a new line from göt2b® and I've love this company for several of its products already.

My review - I liked the smell, not overpowering. I didn't leave my hair heavy or greasy. It did give it some help with the 'frizzyness'. I applied it after washing and towel drying my hair (Note: my hair is LONG and THICK, so I had to use it twice to get enough coverage). I did like the fact that my hair didn't crunch it was rather soft. But we had a really humid day and it frizzed just a tad for me. For the price approx 9.99 at retail stores - it is a good deal and worth trying.

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.