Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dinning Room Update...

Ok this is the shots from after repainting and before the new table and chair rail go in - my big picture on the wall is missing, its at Michaels getting a new frame - hasn't had new glass or frame in 10 years and with all the moves it needs it! lol

I did a color called Mountain Trail on the top and one call Old Burgundy on the bottom.

I have shadow boxes on the one wall with my new love of Willow Tree!! I have our Once Upon A Family tree framed with our immediate family information on it - need to get all the other leaves filled out! I found this gorgeous clock in a country store in town and fell in LOVE with it - works great in here!! My lonely plate holder is hanging there with no inspiration on how to make it work. I found the black cabinet on the bottom (has tin door panels) at The Empty Attic in Rock City, IL. The tall off color (no idea what color it really is) open cabinet was one I've stared at for months before buying. I had to wait for it to go on a major sale before even considering it lol. All the little things in it I found here and there in little country stores. Of course our old oak table and china cabinet (new one comes Tuesday!!)

I'm still putting things away in the kitchen where they belong so another week before I can take pictures there lol. Same Mountain Trail color in there :)

Click here to view these pictures larger

2 comments:

Chanda said...

So cute!

dining room table said...

It is so cute just like Chanda says. I wish that is mine. That is so amazing. I need to share this to my friends and I am sure that they will going to be surprise.


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.