Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Secret Circle ...

Win a My Secret Circle Access Key at http://dewgin.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-secret-circle-by-senario-is-first.html

I was snooping the 40% off sale at Justice (the former Limitedtoo) and saw the My Secret Circle - its really neat. The girls go online by using a usb port you purchase

(You can get two packs, 1 packs, headphones and more)
, the bar at the top of the screen disappears so they can't go anywhere else but the main site, no one needs their information, no one can contact them outside their circle... its ideal for kids 6-13 (why we can't have circles like that I don't know - I'd love it! lol)

It doesn't need to leave the house so it doesn't get lost and they just hand their friend a code to put in, they know who they gave it to so you don't have to worry about who they are talking too. No one can just grab the code, once its used it voided. They can create as many codes as they need - the other girl just needs the My Secret Circle usb tool to log in and join the fun!!

Thought this was neat!! Had to share :)


0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.