Saturday, February 14, 2009

Little Bow Peep Fairy Tails Contest!!

I love the ladies on Gymbohaven Boutique! So I wanted to do something special and showcase each of them - have a little contest and let you see what is so great about them!

Little Bow Peep Fairy Tails

Carol hand sews everything she makes - which is hard to find these days! She takes great pains to design her streamers to last. Built like Fort Knox, they are a unique design that involve several steps of sewing. All of her ponytail streamer ribbons are sewn together at the top (not glued) to prevent being pulled out, and all ribbon ends are heat sealed to prevent fraying. The hand-knotted top knot is HAND-SEWN to the ribbons, designed to look like a hand-tied set of ribbons. This is yet another step she takes to ensure that the knots don't come loose or fall apart with normal use.

What I truly loved was that the streamers worked no matter how Amber's hair was - when she was younger her hair was baby fine, now that she's older its gotten thicker and has some bulk to it.

With St. Pattys Day coming up - I had to share you with my favorite hair accessory - Shamrock Button Streamer - we bought ours last year and this year Carol has upgraded it to include an interchangeable button. The button is removable and is on a locking pin (not glued on). So you can do several styles with one Streamer!


This is Amber with her side pony - at the age of 11 she loves to play with her hair and wear these!














Now not only does Carol carry hair accessories but Interchangeable OAKb Shoes in sizes 2 through 11!! She offers TWO extra sets of ribbons with each shoe purchase. Change your shoe ribbons to match your outfit or coordinate with your daughter's outfit too!

She sends you bow-tying instructions with your shoe purchase also - Whew! OK I needed that! lol Amber loves
her Crocs so I just had to try Carol's shoes... We got the Madison Slide in shocking pink with the Audrey Hepburn Plaid Black and White ribbon.







Take a look at what arrived!!

They arrived not only in the cutest bag but with crystal clear instructions on how to use the other two ribbons!







I gave them to Amber to try on and had to snap this picture as she was walking (running away with them).





After two hours of wearing them she still wouldn't take them off, she said their soft, bend when she walks and just comfy (with a huge grin on her face).

Personally I LOVE them! I was able to untie them (look at the awesome bottoms!) and re-tie the extra ribbon myself!


They are soft on her feet, she was able to get her feet completely into the shoe no problem and she was able to keep them on as she walked. Something I know all moms worry about when picking shoes.




Carol would like to offer the winner a FREE PAIR OF OAKb SHOES!! (Any pair Carol has on her website)

To Win: Visit Little Bow Peep Fairy Tails and choose your favorite item. Then come back here and leave a comment in this post letting me know what you love.

MORE ENTRIES!
  1. Entry by blogging about this contest and include a link back to Adorable Expressions and Little Bow Peep Fairy Tails.
  2. Subscribe to Adorable Expressions via email or follow us on blogger.
  3. Entry by adding yourself to Little Bow Peep Fairy Tails Newsletter by emailing Carol here

leave a comment for each method of entry letting us know what you've done.

Contest will run from Feb 14th to Feb 28th - Winner will be announced here and will be contacted via email or through their blog. The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn and you'll forfeit your prize. One entry per an entry method per a person. Open to residents of the United States 18 and over.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Interchangeable Madison Slide - Turquoise, color is neopolitan. What a nice giveaway! Those are adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Camelia Wedge - Platium with Flower. I think these are great and look super comfy too!!

Aubrie said...

These are AWESOME! I love the camelia wedge or the madison slide in black or brown. I have to have some of these!

Unknown said...

Okay so I love the slides but my favorite item has to be the woven headbands. My DD3 just started wearing headbands and those are ADORABLE!!

Renee said...

I love the M2M Gymboree...I love all the options you have with the different colors and styles that really do match the Gymboree lines.

Anonymous said...

Love the Monogrammed Badge Reels...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Very tough to choose, but I LOVE the personalized headbands (both the soft and tuxedo) I really liky the lil tuxedo bow with the initial center. Very cute your work is awesome!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Interchangeable Madison Slide, in Turquoise. They are so cute!

The Martin Family said...

My favorite is the Black Mini Mule with Licorice Twist ribbon. I love the stylish alternative to crocs!

Carl said...

My favorite is the Swiss Dot INITIAL Headband in brown. It is such a classy accessory.

Anonymous said...

My daughter and I fell in love with the brown Madison slides. We also like how you can clip a bow on to a headband. How smart is that?!!! Love that idea!

Mandy said...

Love these shoes! My favorite is the Madison slide in lime or brown. So many got to have choices...it's hard to choose!

Anonymous said...

I love the ponytail streamers. I can't wait for my daughter to have hair long enough to wear them! Ah, the joy of having a little girl! :) Beautiful stuff. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The infant bows with interchangable headbands are very cute. I love the idea of changing the bow to match her clothes.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Interchangeable Madison slides!!HOW cute !!

Amie said...

The Madison Slide in Kiwi is so cute and perfect for comfy summer wear while still looking put together. Love it!

HeyMiemie said...

My favorite item in her shop has to be something for me! The jacquard keychains are just gorgeous.

Lynne_Marie said...

Hi, Amy! Love the fun Amber is having with her new accessories AND thanks for all you do! I just flipped over the all the lil ribbon socks -- it's hard to choose a favorite but I'll say the Valentine's Day ones. That's my pick!

Lynne Marie Pisano

A Classic Tale said...

I love the brown madison slides. Very cute and love the blue bow!

craftmom said...

My favorite is the Interchangebale caroline wedge in black. I have never seen these before and they look awesome and sound so comfy! I would love to win! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Chris said
I love the button pony O's and the M2M Gymboree but the button pony O's the best

Leah said...

my fav is the OAKB shoes my daughter would love those!

Amy said...

All about contests! My fav is Interchangeable Madison Slide - Platinum. My other favorite is the adorabe Streamers. So darn cute!

Hilary said...

I'm dying to try the shoes... wedge brown... I also love the ponytail streamers....

Aubrie said...

leave a comment for each method of entry letting us know what you've done.
I subscribed to Adorable Expressions Feedburner Email Subscriptions :o)

Aubrie said...

leave a comment for each method of entry letting us know what you've done.

I also subscribed to Little Bow Peeps Fairy Tails Newsletter :o)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Mini Mules! I have them in cranberry, black, and brown! Can't wait to try the Madison slides this spring! What a GREAT giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Madison slide in black with some sort of polka dot ribbon! Sooo cute!! And I love this blog so I subscribed!

Hannah said...

I left the comment above but I wasn't signed in at the time. But the same still applies, I love the Madison slide!!

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I love the Interchangeable Caroline Wedge with the bows...LOVE THEM...hope I win!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

It is really hard for me to choose my favorite item on your web site! I love everything you come up with. I love the embroidered items the most. My good friend had the mules on one day and insisted we try them on. I was hooked. I'm saving my money to buy a pair soon. This would be a great summer shoe here in Arizona. We frequent the pool & the parks.

Julie said...

The Interchangeable Madison Slide-Shocking Pink. My daughter would love those!


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.