Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 1 - And the diet begins!

Those awful dreadful words just came out of my mouth... ughh lol

Yes the diet begins today - but I just remind myself its not a diet - its a restructure of how I eat, what I eat and when I eat. I plan on tricking myself by eating less at one time but eating more often. This seems to work when I put my mind to it.

I'm also using our new treadmill we bought. I got the NordicTrack T7 si when it was on a major sale at Sears. Mike had to go all the way up to Wisconsin and get it since it sold out here and there was no available online delivery. All the reviews I read said it was awesome and I wanted to make sure it had a wide track. I hate those small ones, I feel like I'm gonna fall off. The neat thing is that Mike has the ipod thing hooked up to it so it plays the music as we are walking.

Mike decided to do it with me - which is great - we get up in the mornings, get Amber off to school and then go down and use the treadmill. We are supposed to do it in the morning and at night. So we'll see how it goes. I LOVE treadmills - so much better than the elepitcal that we have. I can't even do 5 mins on that thing! I feel like my thighs are rubber and that I'm gonna fall over after I get off of it. lol The treadmill makes me sweat and I can feel good after getting done.

We also decided to try B12 Methylcobalamin pills (500 mcg) - Mike's read up on them and their supposed to help with energy, fat burning and blood count. Since I'm always anemic they are supposed to help with that too. So its Day 1 for that too. I'm nervous taking pills - don't want any side effects.

I'm going to be putting a side bar to help me keep track of my weight loss - so yes that's the real number lol So now its off to cleaning the house, gutting the kitchen of almost all the snacks (Ambers still needs some) and then laundry!


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.