Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty's Day!

Ahh The Irish Eyes Are Smiling!!

Todays starting out ok - we'll see how it goes. Yesterday afternoon we got a call from school that Amber had a tiny fever and didn't want to eat. I think she's nervous about the plays they are doing at school this week. But she got up, ate toast, no fever and off to school she went! So I'm staying home to see if she's gonna make it the whole day lol.

I am patting myself on the back this morning as well as my husband - its day 2 of the diet and we both upped the amt of time on the treadmill. The little sucker though is using the elepitcal as well and I just can't go there. He's alternating between the two (shaking head) he has to prove he's manlier lol. I'm up to 10 mins at 2.5 speed - not horrible - I want to be up to 30 mins by the weekend and than stay there for a couple days and then move up the speed. I will say my thighs and ankles were itching like crazy! all that blood flowing finally. That's what I get for sitting on the couch and eating bon bons all this time (NOT).

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.