Friday, March 27, 2009

Day ??

lol I've lost track of the days of dieting but I'm up to a firm 20 mins on the treadmill - with a couple cool down minutes, my heart feels like its racing out of my chest when I'm done so I figured I'd up the cool down a little lol. I hear nightmare stories that people over do the treadmill and then get off and drop dead from a heart attack. Our machine has a heart monitor on it and I use it all the time lol making sure it doesn't go too high. Yeah I'm a worry wart lol

Mike's been making dinner non stop latley and we're eating leftovers more now than ever. I hate leftovers - they are never the same. Except pizza - its always better the day after lol.

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.