Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My New Phone :)

I've been dying to get rid of the Motorola slim that I have, the face board is moving and it keeps shutting itself off. I'm finally eligible to get $50 off a new phone with 2yr contract and $50 off with online order .... so I picked the LG enV2 in maroon. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I don't use more than 400 minutes or 250 texts in a month lol but Mike likes to text me alot - he even does it to the land phone (Rolling Eyes!) - Do you know how odd it is to answer the phone and get an automated message 'this is a text to landline message please hold while we translate' and then in computer voice hear the message play. It's never anything important, he's just in a hurry and picks the wrong phone to text to - home instead of Amy Cell. (head shaking and rolling eyes lol)

Men!!

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.