Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whose idea was this today??

Whose idea was this today?? We got up and went for a walk - to the new subway in town and then down to the park. Well Mike had to go back and get the car... stop laughing!! I couldn't walk home, I was in too much pain. I had already done my morning treadmill for 16mins and then this... still throbbing in pain. I refuse to take Tylenol for it lol.

It's a beautiful day so I wanted to do something outside and be motivated. Such a wrong wrong idea! At least I shouldn't have done the treadmill this morning.

Maybe I can put my feet up for a little bit tonight... heading back outside to enjoy it while it lasts. It's supposed to rain like crazy this week.

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kit Sugar Rush by Flergs and Ziska. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.